Are you the responsible rebel we are looking for?
The most dangerous person is the one who listens, thinks and observes.
Growth hacker at Hunt & Hackett
As a growth hacker at Hunt & Hackett, you are constantly looking for new and creative ways to grow our business. This can involve testing different marketing strategies, analyzing data to see what is and isn't working, and using a variety of online tools and platforms to reach and engage customers. You are skilled in areas such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing and lead generation. In your role you are always on the lookout for new ways to get the word out about Hunt & Hackett, utilize our thought leadership and attract new customers. You are analytical, data-driven, and always looking for ways to improve and optimize marketing efforts.
As our Growth hacker you become responsible for directing the marketing team, and you work closely with sales to achieve our commercial objectives. You will develop & execute our (social media) marketing and communications strategy, organize customer events, writing sector specific newsletters/articles and planning other creative marketing outings that are part of your masterplan.
The Hunt & Hackett wish list. The right candidate:
It’s your responsibility to constantly look out for new and creative ways to grow our business, generate interest and demand for our solutions and develop qualified leads for the sales team to pursue. The below describes some of your skills and competencies required to do the job:
- Data analysis: you are skilled at collecting and analyzing data to identify trends and patterns that can inform their growth strategies.
- Experimentation: you are comfortable with testing new ideas and are not afraid to try different approaches to see what works.
- Creativity: you come up with creative solutions to problems and think outside the box when it comes to finding new ways to grow our business.
- Collaboration: you like working in cross-functional teams and need to be able to collaborate effectively with people from different backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- Communication: you are able to communicate your ideas, strategies and content clearly and persuasively to a variety of stakeholders, including executives, marketing teams, and customers.
- Adaptability: you adapt quickly to changes in the market and are willing to pivot strategies as needed to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Technical skills: you have a range of technical skills, that may include coding and web development, that can help them implement and track the success of your growth strategies.
What is your wish list? As a minimum, Hunt & Hackett offers you:
- The opportunity to safeguard Europe’s leading organizations;
- A unique culture of ‘responsible rebellion’ where you can learn from the best to get the most out of yourself;
- The most innovative approach to get the job done;
- Being part of a winning team, with room for fun, learning and developing yourself;
- A proper laptop and phone to get the job done;
- A modern pension, which is transparent and can be controlled by yourself;
- Lunch is provided by, build & enjoyed with the team;
- Employee share participation scheme;
- Compensation for your travel costs.
A culture of ‘responsible rebellion’
Only (very) talented, multidisciplinary teams of threat hunters, intelligence analysts, reverse engineers, data scientists, developers and hackers are able to outsmart the increasingly professional community of cyber attackers. We pride ourselves as a force for the good and as such we think and act as responsible rebels. We are not ‘just another security company’, and our people are not ‘just employees’. Everyone at Hunt & Hackett wants to be the best in their field and focusses at delivering next-gen levels of service. This means that we:
- Push the envelope. Everyone at our teams takes the responsibility to make our work better every day, by being creative to color outside of the lines if needed.
- Help you to become the best version of yourself. We bring together the best minds in the field, to inspire each other and to learn from each other. Personal development and growth are important to us and our customers.
- Build mission driven teams. We believe in the power of small teams who can focus on strategic tasks, not on repetitive work that can be automated. It’s up to you to make this happen.
- Believe that God is in the details. Tiny details can have a huge impact, especially in security. This is why we champion tradecraft. We are system thinkers that oversee the big picture but who are simultaneously obsessive about the details
- Are Responsible Rebels. We are polite. We are courteous. We show professionalism. Yet we have a plan to kill everyone in the room.
For more information or to apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a talent!
Introduce your network